Thursday 28 February 2008

Reptile work

We found heaps of different lizards, snakes, chameleons, geckos (diurnal as well as nocturnal) and all different critters. Of course you were also able to see some really magnificant birds of which I unfortunately didn’t take many pics really as I am very focused on mammals and reptiles. One day we found something really cute in a transect … we only saw something jump and race around like crazy… it was moving so quickly, that you couldn’t tell at all what it was. Then Fia Dana went WHAMO hitting with his flat hand on the ground and there he caught the thing. AMAZING! How the hey did he do it? It was a cute little Pygmy musk. Cute little critter, I’m amazed that Fia Dana managed to catch it at that speed. I know I have posted the pic before, but it’s just too cute.

No comments: