Saturday 20 June 2009

Vhazha

In Madagascar the white people and also the richer people from Tana for example are called Vhazha. They also call you Vhazha and often add something that describes you a little better. Oliver was Vhazha Grand Model as he is really big, Ole was called Vhazha Chocolat, well actually he was called Vhazha Petit Model but he didn’t like it so he changed it to Vhazha Chocolat as he was so tanned LOL. I myself was called Vhazha Kung Fu as they were very impressed with my skills when Jacques and I showed each other parts of our Kung Fu styles. Later they simply called me Bluey really because they thought the name is so unusual that they didn’t need to call me Vhazha. Fia Dana was very surprised when he saw my name written as he spelled it “Blouis”. He thought it was way cool.

No comments: